Monday, September 20, 2010

First!!!

So this being the first post for this blog I think it would be important to hit the ground running and go over what I would like to convey with this blog. Politics is a complicated, nasty, dirty and sometimes cruel business. But while, we the people, tend to get bogged down in the overlaying drama of the political world there is still something extremely important going on; how America is being run and how the decisions our political leaders make affect us in our day-to-day lives. This is my humble attempt at looking at the political world, the good bad and ugly parts of it, and break down what is occurring and how it affects you, the reader/voter/taxpayer. If what you read makes you angry...great! That's a good sign that you care about this country. Although I hope its more from the content I post rather than my own personal editorializing...


4UUAPD52MTVX

No comments:

Post a Comment